BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Donations

I've tried to include a Paypal donation button at the bottom of each entry, but there is a coding conflict with Blogger. I have difficulty asking for help, and hesistated in placing an advertisement for assistance on my blogs about Jameson. Although Kevin carries health insurance on our sons, our portion of the doctor, hospital and assorted medical bills will be astronomical. Being out of work, I am  - like many people - counting every penny. My trips to Children's Hospital cost around $15 a day in gas from my home in the far northwest suburbs of St. Charles County to downtown St. Louis.

Not knowing what the future holds for Jameson, we could be in for a long, expensive road of rehabilitation We might also be in need of costly equipment, medication or home health care professionals.

The majority of donations received will go towards Jameson's mounting medical bills and related expenses. I will also be donating a portion of all proceeds to the Transverse Myelitis Association.

I know this is a tough economic time for most of us. Please don't feel obligated or pressured in any way to contribute. Many people have offered to help - or have asked how they can help. This is a way not only to help Jameson personally, but to help find a cure for this disabling condition. Any amount - no matter how small - will be greatly appreciated. You can enter a donation through Paypal, to the following email address: LindaLarimore@gmail.com

Thank you!

0 comments: