BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday, August 11th

I had totally forgotten that Jameson isn't allowed visitors under the age of 15, unless they're siblings. I mentioned that to him when I talked to him this morning, but he had it covered...
"I know, mom. Austin is going to meet me in the cafeteria when he comes."

Austin called his hospital room last night, which pleased Jameson to no end. I hope he's able to visit him. It would make his day.

Jameson claims to be able to stand for a little over 30 seconds, unassisted. I'm a little frightened that the improvements aren't coming as quickly as they once had. It used to be, a new day brought a new movement or a new milestone. Now, it's almost as though we've reached the peak. I hope that's not the case. Doctors assure us that he's continuing to improve in strength. I'm grateful for that, but I can't wait for the day I hear about - or see - Jameson walking again.

0 comments: